Dr. Chaitra Wirta-Leiker is a licensed psychologist specializing in adoption, trauma and transracial identity development. She offers the following single and ongoing professional consultation services.
FOR MENTAL HEALTH THERAPISTS & OTHER PROFESSIONALS
- Individual Educational Consultations (phone/video – 50 minutes – $95) – Learn about the typical needs, developmental stages, racial identity, and relationship dynamics of adoptees.
- Individual Case Consultations (phone/video – 50 minutes – $95) – Seek specific treatment advice about a client who is a member of the adoption constellation.
- Prospective Adoptive Parent Evaluation Consultations (phone/video – 50 minutes – $125) – Learn how to facilitate the psychological evaluation process for prospective adoptive parents. This consultation includes access to an interview matrix and sample reports.
- Group Training (phone/video – 50 min – $200 + $150 for recording; live – 60 min – $200 + travel fees) – Receive a general or tailored educational presentation to improve the knowledge and skills of staff members working with adoptive families.
FOR ADOPTIVE CAREGIVERS
- Adoption Advice Consultations (phone/video – 50 minutes – $95) – Seek education & professional advice regarding an adopted family member or develop your knowledge & skills as a soon-to-be adoptive parent.
To schedule your consultation, email email@example.com or fill out a request form.