The counseling relationship should go “beyond words” to a place of true understanding and connection.
If you are willing to share about your life and your family’s lives in an open and honest way, then I am dedicated to providing you with counseling services that are tailored to meet your unique needs through compassion, support, knowledgeable training and creativity.
- Individual therapy for children, teens and adults
- Family therapy
- Play therapy for children ages 3-10 years old
- Group therapy for adoptees and their families
- Trauma therapy (EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) for people of all ages
- In-home services, if applicabl
I offer counseling to address:
- Adoption and foster care related concerns
- Parenting and family relationships
- Childhood and adolescent bullying
- Trauma and childhood abuse
- Grief and loss
Please contact me at (303) 522-3184 or Contact to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY consultation.