Looking for answers?
I understand the frustration and confusion that can arise from parenting a challenging child – whether it’s struggles with behavior, difficulties with academics, or daily emotional rollercoaster-ing, you don’t have to continue to live your lives in exasperation. If you’re not sure what’s going on with your child, psychological testing may be the next step – it can provide you with the answers you’ve been searching for and recommendations for resolving the challenges your child faces.
I provide comprehensive psychological assessments for children and teens (ages 3 years and up) that address concerns such as:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- Mood disturbances (Depression, Bipolar Disorder)
- Anxiety disorders (Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), phobias)
- Behavioral problems
- Psychological evaluations required for pre-adoptive families
My assessments include:
- A COMPLIMENTARY background interview
- Well-researched testing instruments and convenient technology
- In-home or in-school/daycare observations, if applicable
- A clear, concise report that includes realistic recommendations for addressing concerns
- A face-to-face feedback session to discuss the assessment results and recommendations
To schedule your COMPLIMENTARY initial interview, please contact me at (303) 522-3184 or email@example.com.